Barndo Ready Acreage with Power on Site
Come enjoy 10.06 acres of peace and quiet in the Texas Hill County, situated just northeast of Lampasas and close to the growing city of Copperas Cove - you'll be removed enough from the hustle and bustle, but close enough for all the big town conveniences these places have to offer.
These 10 acres are located within the Hilltop Springs gated community that does carry light restrictions to protect your investment, but also does not include a HOA/POA. Great things about this are the packed caliche roads giving you easy access to this lot, plus power already being in place along the perimeter of the property. This lot would need a water well and septic system once you begin to build.
You can hunt your land here as well, with plenty of deer sign all across this property and lots of large oaks to keep them fed with natural bedding areas year round.
Here are the restrictions in more detail:
1. There shall be no mobile homes installed on the property. Cabins and Barndominiums
2. All perimeter fences erected on any tract shall be of new material and erected in
accordance with professional fence building standards regarding quality and appearance.
3. Except for placement of entrance and other gates, fences, roadways, wells, well houses,
and septic systems, nothing shall be stored, placed or erected on any tract nearer than 50 feet
from any boundary line of such tract.
4. Livestock are allowed, there shall be no commercial livestock feeding operation
conducted on the property.
5. Abandoned or inoperative equipment, vehicles or junk shall not be permitted on any
tract. Property owners are to keep their respective tract of land clean and neat in appearance
and free of litter at all times.
6. Any livestock feeders and/or structures of any kind shall be a minimum of 50 feet from
any property line, fence or road and shall not be visible from any public road.
We will offer a cash discount of 10% on this property. If you are looking to finance, we can do so with 20% down. Message us to find out more about how to make this one yours.